University of Stirling
- Module Convenor for Politics, Law, and Society (2018).
University of St. Andrews
- Lecturer on Moral Philosophy International Summer Programme (2018);
- Seminar lead on Moral and Political Controversies (2017);
- Lecturer and Seminar Leader on MA in Global Health, Issues in Global Health: Philanthropy, Charitable Giving, and Effective Altruism (2017);
- Lecturer on Politics, Philosophy, and Economics Summer School (2017);
- Seminar leader on Moral and Aesthetic Value (2017).
University of Oxford
I led revision classes on Mill's Utilitarianism at St. John's College (2015-6).
HM Brixton Prison
In winter 2016, I led sessions with inmates at Brixton Prison on the Philosophy of Power:
The sessions take the form of university seminars, with readings assigned beforehand, and with the bulk of the time being guided by the students’ questions and perspectives. The focus throughout is on how to apply the theories discussed on the students’ own experiences, and on society at large. The books for the sessions are donated by the University of Kent.